Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Introduction Without a Thesis

Food. It always brings people together. When you don't know where someone is in the house...you look in the kitchen. You know you do, don't deny yourself the right to agree with this blog entry.

Did you know that the average American makes about 150 food related decisions throughout the day? As with most statistics, this seems excessive but who doesn't love a little hyperbole with their googling? I know there is one decision I made about food tonight...I decided to write about it. I have neglected to write anything in the last 4+ years and I feel like it's my duty as a well educated American to help you all out with your 150 decisions.

Let take a journey through my life via the route of the food...yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment